Biking Mekong Delta is a place with terrain as flat as a pancake, making it an ideal location for cyclists of different levels. You can join any of our tours without worrying too much about the terrain. A 4-day biking trip in the Mekong Delta offers an exciting river journey and a gentle cycling experience. The trip will bring you a relaxing feeling: cycling gently, enjoying delicious food, and spending three nights at a hotel. This is a trip that can satisfy even the most discerning traveler.
HIGHLIGHTS BIKING MEKONG DELTA
A 4-day biking trip in the Mekong Delta will take you to some of the most remarkable destinations in this region.
You will have the opportunity to experience the daily life of locals when visiting Cai Be town and the floating market of Cai Rang.
Additionally, you can explore the vast green rice fields in Sa Dec – the homeland of the writer Marguerite Duras.
The journey continues to bring you to Can Tho City, where you can indulge in delicious food and enjoy the magnificent view of the Hau River.
The trip also passes by traditional handicraft villages producing red bricks, rice paper, and fish sauce, giving you a chance to learn about the local way of life.
• Accommodation with daily breakfast.
• Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Services of private drivers and air-conditioned transportation.
• International flights into and out of Vietnam
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at the hotel
• Travel insurance
• Vietnam Visa fee.
There are no reviews yet.