Vung Tau City is a much-loved local beach city 45 km (30 miles) from Phu My Port. This destination is another choice for you on arriving in Phu My Port (if you don’t fancy Ho Chi Minh City). Enjoy this full day tour through the beautiful landscape of Southern Vietnam, discover the city of Vung Tau and see the massive sculpture of Buddha, admire the famous Light House or the giant Jesus Statue and swim on one of Vung Tau prime beaches…
Explore the WWII tunnels of Long Phuoc Tunnel.
Panoramic views of the beach & city from White House Palace.
Learn about Vung Tau’s many Buddha statues.
Climb the 847 steps to the Jesus Christ statue.
Visit French-built Light House that offers stunning 360 degree views of the ocean and surrounding city.
Chance to swim on the massively popular Bai Sau beach.
Enjoy delicious Vietnamese food for lunch.
• Service of English speaking guide.
• Service of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles.
• Port fee 25 USD/ traveler/ pick-up.
• Entrance fees, bottled drinking water.
• Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Vietnam Visa.
• Tips for tour guide and driver.
• Travel insurance.