The North Vietnam & Angkor Temples Tour is a combination of the colorful and diverse beauty of Northern Vietnam and the spiritual treasures of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
It provides an opportunity for you to experience the natural beauty and traditional lifestyles throughout your journey.
Starting with a visit to the capital city of Hanoi, you will then travel to the Northwestern part of Vietnam to discover the diverse cultures of the mountainous ethnic groups in Sapa, and explore Ha Long Bay by boat.
The highlight of your trip will be a visit to the ancient temples of the Khmer kingdom in Angkor.
When in Hanoi, you will take a walking tour of the 36 streets and visit the French Quarter.
When in Sapa, you will visit the terraced rice fields and charming mountainous villages of ethnic groups. You will also have a chance to try on traditional clothes and watch the clouds float by.
When in Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO-recognized site, you will travel on a comfortable boat, kayak, swim, and explore the magnificent caves.
In Siem Reap, you will take an early morning tuk-tuk ride to enjoy the most beautiful, mystical, and spiritual moments at the magnificent Angkor Wat.
• Regional flight: Hanoi – Siem Reap.
• Accommodation with daily breakfast.
• Ha Long Bay cruise package (2 days/1 night).
• Private tours, transfers, and all services mentioned in the program.
• Services of private air-conditioned drivers and vehicles.
• English-speaking tour guide.
• Meals as mentioned in the program.
• Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & sightseeing.
• Bottled drinking water.
There are no reviews yet.